Friday, October 12, 2007

TV Insomnia

I dont know how to put this in words. Its 5am in the morning and I havent slept yet. Worst of all, its self imposed, with the normally inocuous task of watching a tv series. First time I did this, it was with Adam, Marty and the Sopranos. "Lets just watch the next one" he said. All their fault. And now its almost become habit whenever a good show comes around, the most recent ones were sleepless marathons of Dexter and the Wire. Five. EH. EM. And six episodes of Friday Night Lights later, I am where I am now. Its the bane of my existence and my biggest weakness in the world, the love / hate reality of TV serials now being available on DVDs and avi downloaded seasons; Seriously its now possible to burn through a complete season in no time whatsoever, in a vegetable state, and if you take a weak soul like me, and allow him to constantly press the button for more cheese.... Im gonna keep on pressing the button until I throw up.

I need to work in 3 hours. I suck. I am absolutely screwed for work.

But, uh, since Im so fubar anyways... might as well watch the next one.

Sorry this one is not funny or well written. but Im delirous... its 5am I said. This late in the night, Im glad I can speel.

No comments: